IPL 2018 is almost here and so is excitement. This is going to be the 11th season of IPL which was established in 2007 by BCCI. This season is going to from 4th April till 27th May. There will be eight teams who will play in this season which are Chennai Super Kings, Delhi Daredevils, Kings XI Punjab, Kolkata Knight Riders, Mumbai Indians, Rajasthan Royals, Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Challengers Bangalore. There will be home-and-away and double round-robin format for the tournaments. Points will be updated in ipl standings. Each team will be facing all the other teams for two times. Based on the aggregate points received by the teams in the playoffs,which is considered in ipl 2018 standings the top 4 teams will be heading for the semi-finale. The top two teams who are called Qualifier 1 will compete for each other and the remaining two teams who are called Eliminator will see each other in the semi-finale. The winner of the Qualifier , having maximum score in ipl 2018 standings directly heads to the finale. The losing team plays another match with the winning team of the Eliminator. The winner secures its position in the finale.
The players of the Previous Years Who are Retained by Teams are :- IPL 2018 Retained Players
Royal Challengers Banglore Team: AB De Villiers, Virat Kohl, Sarfaraz Khan
Chennai Super Kings Team: MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja
Kings XI Punjab Team: Axar Patel
Sunrisers Hyderabad Team: David Warner, Bhuvneshwar Kumar
Rajasthan Royals Team: Steven Smith
Kolkata Knight Riders Team: Andre Russell, Sunil Narine
Mumbai Indians Team: Rohit Sharma, Hardik Pandya, Japrit Bumrah
Delhi Daredevils Team: Rishabh Pant, Chris Morris, Shreyas Iyer
The ipl 2018 schedule of the match is as follows :
- In 5-April-2018 from 8:00pm, Mumbai Indians will play against Chennai Super Kings in Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- In 6-April-2018 from 8:00pm, Rajasthan Royals will play against Kolkata Knight Riders in Sawai Man Singh Stadium, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- In 7-April-2018 from 8:00pm, Sunrisers Hyderabad will play against Royal Challengers Bangalore in Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad.
- In 8-April-2018 from 8:00pm, Kings XI Punjab will play against Delhi Dare Devils in Punjab Cricket Association Stadium, Mohali.
- In 8-April-2018 from 4:00pm, Mumbai Indians will play against Rajasthan Royals in Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- In 9-April-2018 from 4:00pm, Kolkata Knight Riders will play against Delhi Dare Devils in Eden Garden Stadium Kolkata, West Bengal.
- In 9-April-2018 from 4:00pm, Sunrisers Hyderabad will play against Kings XI Punjab in Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad.
- In 10-April-2018 from 4:00pm, Rajasthan Royals will play against Royal Challengers Bangalore in Sawai Man Singh Stadium, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- In 11-April-2018 from 8:00pm, Kings XI Punjab will play against Kolkata Knight Riders in Punjab Cricket Association Stadium, Mohali.
- In12-April-2018 from 8:00pm, Mumbai will play against Delhi Dare Devils in Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai, Maharshtra
- So, the matches continue upto 16th May. In 16th May, 2018 from 8:00pm there is Qualifier 1 where the top 2 teams play against each other in M.A.Chidambaram Stadium Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- In 16th May, 2018 from 8:00pm there is Eliminator where the other 2 group play against each other in Eden Garden Stadium Kolkata, West Bengal.
- In 19th May from 8:00 pn, there is Qualifier 2 where the loser of Qualifier 1 plays with winner eliminator in Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- The winning two teams play Final VIVO IPL 2018 Match in 21st May, 2018 from 8:00 pm in M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Salary Cap for IPL 2018
The total amount to be spend by each francise was increased from Rs 66 crore to Rs 80 crore. Each franchise can spend 75% of the total amount in the players which means 60 crores could be spend on the players.
Indian Premier League 2018 Team Standings
IPL 2018 Points table for the T20 tournament will be maintained by Indian Premier League Official and BCCI and shown in ipl 2018 standings. It will be updated daily after the match along with the run rates.
IPL 2018 Point System-IPL Standings
2 points awarded for winning a match which will be updated in ipl 2018 standings.
1 point will be given to per team which takes part in any match which has no result and any match where there is a tie(There is no possibility of super over as super over can also be tied) which will be updated in ipl 2018 standings.
0 points awarded for losing a match which will be updated in ipl 2018 standings.
You can follow our site to get updated ipl standings after each match.